Presents an In Person CPD Event for members only:
Practical Workshop and Supervision on the topic of Fears and Phobias
Helping Clients to reduce their Fears and Phobias
Positive Psychology- what is it and how can I use it?
Useful Practices for Clients and Therapists
Jane Perry M.Sc.
Applied Positive Psychologist and Leadership Coach
In this 4-hour workshop, Jane Perry talks about Positive Psychology and the benefits of the techniques for both clients and therapists. She will give practical tips and techniques for improving positive focus on a daily basis. These will be useful for working with clients and for self-help.
Jane holds a Masters Degree in Applied Positive Psychology and also a Professional Certificate in the therapeutic use of Mindfulness.
Presently Jane is the Leadership Coach and Team Facilitator with C Zone Coaching. She uses the science of Positive Psychology to unlock the talent, power and wisdom of individuals and groups who seek life satisfaction and professional growth.
The workshop will include:
- Theory: Positive Psychology research introduced
- Practice: Group discussions, work-shop style exercises, personal reflection and practice to bring the theory to life
- Reflective Sessions: Insights and Learning – feedback and sharing
- Mindfulness exercises: Tailored to the group and the topic
- PERMA Theoretical Model of Life Satisfaction /Happiness
- The Happiness effect: Elements of Life and work satisfaction
- Positivity – shifting the balance towards the positive
– Impact on outlook, energy and emotion control.
– positive work-places & positive relationships
– Negativity Bias & balance
- Positive Strategies – Choose a personal and growth oriented positive activity
- Character Strengths: The power of recognising personal strengths and the strengths of others
- Identifying Strengths
– Strengths at work – impact
– Strength spotting in others
You will learn:
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn something new and discover how to enhance your practice using the benefits of Positive Psychology in a therapeutic setting.
Please with your colleagues to help publicise the event.
For any queries please contact Ian Epstein Chairperson on 087 2555225